Saturday, January 5, 2008

Bad Blogger

So, obviously I haven't posted in a while. Where is Christmas you ask?? Well, maybe this weekend I will feel up to posting about it. I know it isn't that hard, I just haven't done it. Been a bit of a slacker. Doing other things. I have the pictures, they are sitting in my computer just waiting to be posted about. I just haven't felt like it. So, maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, heck, maybe even Monday. Until then, deal with it. haha :)

2 comments:

Moreau's said...

Don't worry about it! I still have not posted my tag from my friend Heather! I am really pondering 6 quirky things about me! I wrote on, but everything made me sound like a psychopath. So I am still thinking! It might take a while! hee hee!

Brandishine said...

Are you kidding, your amazing! I can't believe how well you keep up on this blog! You have two kids, like me, and I am going CRAZY trying to find the time to GO PEE by myself... =0)
I'm starting to think my own blog isn't such a good idea. Hopefully it will get easier once I get the template stuff all worked out. Thanks for your help! I'd love to hear any comments or suggestions you have on it...
PS It doesn't have to be warm to have a BBQ!!

Blog Archive