Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pretty Princess

Allright here are the pictures I said I would post of
Miss Izzy's 1st birthday!
Here is the cake. We ordered it from Costco because they have great cakes. The size is great and so is the cost. However, they are very limited in their designs, this was the best girly girl princess one they had. Not my favorite but still cute and she won't remember, so it's all good!
Are they singing for me?
Candle? What candle? Who cares...look up there.
Maybe I should try some of this...
I'm not so sure about this daddy. It's too squishy.
What? I can eat it? Ok, I guess I will try it.
Ya, I'm just not real sure.

Pretty in pink...what else?!?
This is Izzy's birthday outfit from Auntie DeeDee.

Pretty in pink...again!Fun books! Look at those animals.

For me?
See my little baby lamb?
We need someone on the maracas!

Adorable Outfit and some stacking blocks..I think I will try and eat the box.
Another present? What could be in here?
My very own purse!

Let's see what's in this one...
A beautiful quilt for the princess bed.

Another cute outfit.

Wow!
I'm going in!
Yep, I've got her by the nose!
It's my baby Minnie.
Minnie in one hand, maracas in the other....
I've got it made!
Ya, I'm so cute!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

what cute pictures, i can't believe how fast they grow up, I love the quilt too, it's so cute!

Ker said...

WOW it looks like she had a splendid birthday!

Amanda&Wade said...

wow she got alot of good gifts! What a doll!! She really is so beautiful.

Blog Archive