Monday, March 10, 2008

My Baby Girl

My little Princess is officially 1!! They grow up so fast. That little girl is all over the place. She has been walking for 2 1/2 months now. She actually tried walking when she was around 8-9 months. She would take a step or 2 & then fall. At the beginning of January she started to walk and continue to walk and now she is all over the place. She has quite the little personality and is a big time daddy's girl. She is no longer our little fang baby. She has 4 teeth on top & 4 on the bottom. In fact her 8th tooth just cut through about a week or so ago. She absolutely loves her big brother! She has been "talking" a lot lately. Nothing understandable but she sure tries. She is such a sweet little girl! Today we had a birthday party/gathering for her. We had family and close friends over for some yummy finger foods and of course Cake & Ice Cream. We let her grab at the cake and as soon as she grabbed it and felt the frosting squish between her fingers she pulled her hand away. She wasn't really into it. In fact, she didn't even have any cake. There were so many things going on that I didn't even think about it. She kinda ate the frosting off her fingers but wasn't real sure about it. She kept making funny faces. I think tomorrow after lunch I will give her a piece and let her go to town. She had fun opening her presents and reaching into the bags to pull out new stuff. She knew exactly what she was doing.
It is late and I don't feel like uploading the pictures off the camera to post right now...so you'll just have to wait. I will post them tomorrow. And maybe give an update on the family. :)

1 comment:

Miss Megan said...

"PINK, it's my favorite color..." Sorry, this post just put a little Aerosmith in my head. I need a little girl so I can have the excuse I need to do more pink around the house. P.S. I LOVE that quilt, it's gorgeous!

Blog Archive