Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ice Cream Fun

My creation

4 comments:

Miss Megan said...

Oh my goodness, your little princess is growing up so fast! I can't believe how big she is getting, and just look at all that cute, fuzzy hair!

OK, so I am an IDIOT. I have been checking all of my blogs lately with Google Reader, and I just figured since nothing had come up on there from "The Stockton's" that you were on a blog hiatus. Then it just occured to me that because your blog is set to "private" Google Reader doesn't allow me to view your blog! I don't know if any of that made sense, but basically I just thought you had stopped posting on the internet. So...here I am! I just need to remember to check your site more often.

Yeah for new blogs!

Adam and Dani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam and Dani said...

I deleted my last comment because I realized there were some stupid spelling errors.

Anyway...

When are you guys coming to visit? I miss the little princess. She is the cutest thing and I love her outfit. Pretty in pink.

Donna/Mom said...

What a darling little princess! She is growing so fast

love mom

Blog Archive