Saturday night we had our friends Adam, Dawn & there little girl Madison over to BBQ. Dawn's sister Jen also came with. And of course we didn't mind cause we always enjoy Jen's company. After dinner we went bowling. At Jack & Jill's Bowling they have Thunder Alley from 10pm-12:30am. To make sure that you get a lane you have to be there at 9 to put your name on a list and then at 9:45 they will put you on a lane. We got 2 lanes since there was 7 of us. You can pay for 1 game or you can pay for unlimited and play until your heart desires. We paid for the unlimited and bowled from 9:45-12:30!! We had the guys on 1 lane and the girls on the other. I think the guys ended up bowling 6 games and the girls bowled 3-4, I can't remember. Anyway, since we had to wait 45 minutes until we could bowl the guys played pool and the kids "played" on the arcade games. Us girls just hung out and talked and Izzy sat and watched the current bowlers bowling. She was mesmerized by it! She was with Jen quite a bit that night and really liked her. Thanks Jen!! I think she has found a new friend. Anyway, during Thunder Alley they turn down the lights, they have music playing, lights flashing...basically it's a fun big bowling party. The kids LOVED it! This is the first time we have ever taken CJ. He had a blast!! They have it set up so you can have bumper lanes pop up for certain players, so we had them come up for CJ & Madison. There is also a ramp that the kids can use to put their bowling balls on. They put it on and push it down the ramp and down the lane it goes. I must say that it works quite good cause they got quite a few strikes each! It was a blast and I would definitely do it again!! Thanks for the fun! Enjoy the pix!!
p.s. I had pictures of the others bowling but I didn't think they would appreciate pictures of their backsides posted online! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment