So we put CJ in karate a few weeks back. He just got his uniform today! He was so excited! He is loving it!! He has an awesome Sensei! He currently is only going once a week but in another month or so we will have him start going 2x a week. Isn't he such a cutie?!?
*notice the missing 2 front teeth? the other one fell out about a month ago*

4 comments:
Heather, I've been having a ball reading through your blog and looking at all the pictures (perhaps even neglecting my kids in the process--no really...they're o.k.). What a cute family you have! I'm glad we "found" each other after so many years. It's fun to see what you've been up too, and to now keep in touch. I can't believe the pictures of your sisters too. Everyone is so grownup with families and kids and pets. :o) Go Vikings! :o) Maybe I'll see ya on the 7th of June??
Kick some a#? CJ!
BTW, I knew Ryan's wife's sister, not Ryan's wife.
Darling, I love it! Now you just need to teach him the best karate phrase of all-time: "Wax on, wax off".
Post a Comment