I just have to say that I have NEVER EVER had Strawberry Shortcake that tasted this good!!!! In the words of Rachel Ray- YUM-O!!!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Yummy Dinner & Dessert!
So, last night I had bunco, and for dinner Jody made Chicken Parmesean. So yummy! It was also very simple and easy to make. So tonight, I re-created it myself. I also had spinach with craisins and chopped almonds and poppy seed dressing, and of course mashed potatoes. It was delish!!! CJ even ate it all! Izzy ate both the chicken and potatoes. I must say I was quite impressed with myself so what did I do...I took a picture...yep I did! :) I am odd, yes I know. Anyway, I also made Strawberry Shortcake for dessert. I made the shortcake homemade!! No store bought angel food cake, no already made pound cake, no boxed cake mix...I made it from scratch!! I was originally thinking of getting whipping cream and beating it to make whipped cream but I didn't, I just bought cool whip from the store. Although I am sure it would have been tons better with the homemade whipped cream. Clark made some one time and it was so yummy. Anyway, I just thought I'd share my wonderful dinner and dessert with ya'll. Sorry, I took 2 pictures of dinner.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
looks amazingly delicious! feel free to share your recipes :-)
When are you coming over to cook for me?
YUM! Three of my favorite things, all on one plate! Do you want to come over some night and cook me dinner? LOL.
Post a Comment