Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Book Washing...

EDIT: My clothes are now fine. I shook them all out and got most of the book remnants off of them and then washed them again. Yay!! No more book covered clothes!

This is what happens when one of your kids puts a book into their laundry basket and you dump the clothes into the washer but somehow or another don't realize that there was a book in there and it got washed with all your clothes. This is the remains of the book in the washer.

And this is what all my clothes look like after being washed with the book. Now I have to shake each piece of clothing out and wash them again...in hopes that will solve the problem. However, I am not so sure at this point. :(
Note to self: check the laundry baskets next time.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey woman! Glad to see your still alive and kickin! I can't believe that happened with the book! My hubby has washed my brand new phone....I wasn't to happy with that one! A book is a new one though!

Adam and Dani said...

Oops.

Paul/Heather said...

That is funny. That is something Paul would do and claim it was his way of "helping me".
hope all is well.
luv ya

NutMeg said...

Oh no!

Donna/Mom said...

Oh my gosh! That is soooo funny. The pictures are great!
love mom

Blog Archive