Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July Fun

This afternoon we went over to my sister's house for some 4th of July fun. We hung out, BBQed, the guys played horseshoes, the kids played on the trampoline, pool, sand box & slip n' slide. It was fun just hanging out and relaxing. Although at one point while playing on the slip n' slide CJ somehow got kneed in the mouth. One of his bottom teeth poked the gums on top where his tooth fell out and one of his top teeth cut a nice little gash in his lip. Poor thing was bleeding everywhere. He was quite upset. I didn't get a picture of it but one of our friends did...and like he said..it's gotta go on the blog! LOL And of course as soon as i get the picture from him I will post it. While he was taking the picture CJ was crying and telling him to stop. The things we parents do to our children! Other then a bit of drama here and there it was fun! We left early and didn't get to stay for fireworks :( cause Clark has to get up around 1 or 2 for work in the morning. CJ was very upset about that. Next time we will take 2 separate cars. Although, it wasn't too bad cause both kids were very tired and it was bedtime anyway. I guess we will just have to wait for the 24th to watch some fireworks.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I love the pic of Izzy in the pool!

Brandt Family said...

Hey girl. I'm back in Utah so we need to hook up. Call or write.

Rachelle
480-600-4077
Rainbowkrum@gmail.com

Blog Archive