
This month the Dinosaur Museum, The Farm & The Garden's at Thanksgiving Point are only $2 on Tuesdays. So, we decided to go to the Dinosaur Museum this past week. We got there just after it opened...like a couple of minutes after it opened & it was PACKED!!!! So, we decided to go to the Children's Garden. They have a Noah's Ark w/a small pool of water all around it for the kids to play in. Well, I didn't bring my camera cause the batteries were dying & I didn't want to charge them. Plus since we were planning on going to the Dinosaur Museum I figured I didn't really need it since I had been there twice with the kids and got pictures both times (Dani-I am still waiting for the pix). Then with the change of mind I knew I should have brought the camera anyway. Well, I am planning on taking them again sometime this month and when I do I will be sure to bring the camera this time!
6 comments:
Cute pictures! I love Thanksgiving Point! We headed to the Dinosaur Museum on Tuesday (totally forgot about the $2 thing), saw the gigantic line and kept on going straight to the Aquarium in Sandy. Funny how our plans had to change because half the state decided to visit the museum.
That's good to know. I love the dinosaur museum. You know were all be heading. Sounds like you need to get there early though. I love looking at your blog!
You are a mosaic master! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer! We are just getting through it! Can't wait for school to start!
Dang Heather, you are always do something fun. Was it like this when I lived by you? If so I don't remember getting invited. lol. Hope everyone's doing good.
Don't you just love Thanksgiving Point? It's a nice place to take the kids and have some fun, but you don't have to waste a ton of money on gas to get there. I love local stuff!
Looks like you guys are having soooo much fun. I am going to put some of the kids on my blog. OK?
love mom
Post a Comment