I am no longer on the Enrichment Committee. I was released this past Sunday and sustained in my new calling as the new Wolf Den Leader. I am pretty excited about it. I think that being in Scout's will be fun. I know that there is a lot of training and a lot of involvement and things going on in the Scouts but I think it is a good thing. I will keep you updated on how things go!
3 comments:
Good luck to ya Heather! I wanna see some pics from CJ's birthday...hurry up would ya! lol
Congratulations! This will be a good way to prepare you for CJ, assuming you will put him in scouts.
Hey Heda Marie,
That is very cool about your new calling. I hope you enjoy it.
love mom
ps - how do you do such cool things to your blogspot?
Post a Comment