Izzy is a crack up. She does some of the weirdest things and pulls the funniest/weirdest/cutest faces ever. She is a tornado & leaves a destructive path behind her. You can tell where she has been! The other day she found her beanie, and decided to put it on...well her way of putting it on!
Izzy, you are such a happy little girl!
(unless you aren't getting your way)
You have so much fun in whatever you do!
(even when you are being destructive)
You've got quite the personality, even at 17 months!!
We love you so much and we are glad that you are a part of our family!
(unless you aren't getting your way)
You have so much fun in whatever you do!
(even when you are being destructive)
You've got quite the personality, even at 17 months!!
We love you so much and we are glad that you are a part of our family!
5 comments:
What a cutie! that smile in the bottom picture is so you.
Michelle is right. That last picture could've been you!
I think I have a picture where I have a similar pose & smile. I will have to find it and post it.
She is adorable and I love the faces she makes. What a lovely addition she is to the family.
love mom/maime
Your daughter is adorable! She looks just like her mommy.
Post a Comment