Your other mosaics turned out great! I have to admit I'd like to be a Jedi when I grow up too! P.S. I really like your cute new fall layout. I can't wait for pumpkins!
No, I didn't ask him the questions, he was at school...but I already knew them...I had asked Clark what CJ wanted to be and he said that CJ told him the other day he wanted to be a Jedi Knight...maybe I will do another one for fun but this time ask him the questions!
5 comments:
Your other mosaics turned out great! I have to admit I'd like to be a Jedi when I grow up too! P.S. I really like your cute new fall layout. I can't wait for pumpkins!
Cute! I too love your new header. Fall is my favorite.
Email me if you are free on Saturday.
Did you ask CJ all the questions? I like his dream vacation.
love mom
No, I didn't ask him the questions, he was at school...but I already knew them...I had asked Clark what CJ wanted to be and he said that CJ told him the other day he wanted to be a Jedi Knight...maybe I will do another one for fun but this time ask him the questions!
Hey, I actually had just met Lacey that night, she is a friend of the friend who invited me. I love her though she is super cute! How do you know her?
Post a Comment