I was just thinking the same thing Mom. Everyone is up late and commenting left and right. So late or should I say early that the date is reflecting the 10th. Jess-you have to play with the html to change the size of the mosaic or the size of the background thingy itself. Dani-...yes, what is and supposed to mean? Mom-I am not sure how I find them, I just stumble across them.
I don't know why everyone is up so late...we all need to be on im chatting or get camera things for the computers!
When I changed the font it automatically put that post up..I just didn't delete it. Yes, quite random! Lately I've been in bed by 12, or at least off the computer!
9 comments:
How do you make the page wide? I went to that website and got a template and now some of my pictures are cut off.
what is and.... supposed to mean Dani.
Heather where do you find all this cool stuff? I have to go to yours to see the cool stuff.
Jess I saw what you did to your page. ugh!
mom
ps. why is everyone up so late?
I don't know. I am NEVER up late anymore, seriously. I can't even remember when the last time I stayed up past 11 was.
I was just thinking the same thing Mom. Everyone is up late and commenting left and right. So late or should I say early that the date is reflecting the 10th.
Jess-you have to play with the html to change the size of the mosaic or the size of the background thingy itself.
Dani-...yes, what is and supposed to mean?
Mom-I am not sure how I find them, I just stumble across them.
I don't know why everyone is up so late...we all need to be on im chatting or get camera things for the computers!
I like the mosaic thing. How are you guys? I guess it will take another movie in the park to see you again :)
We went to the Tree House Museum. It was GREAT!
I like the mosaic thing. How are you guys? I guess it will take another movie in the park to see you again :)
We went to the Tree House Museum. It was GREAT!
I just don't know what the post about the font thing is supposed to be about...
How random that we were all on at the same time last night. We must be related.
When I changed the font it automatically put that post up..I just didn't delete it. Yes, quite random! Lately I've been in bed by 12, or at least off the computer!
I like the fall picture you have on your name plate thingy. where did you find it?
Post a Comment