Saturday, September 13, 2008

Flowered Hair Clips

Let me just start off by saying that these look better in person. The pictures make them look a bit funny. Here are the Flower Hair Clip thingys I made. I did them tonight...WAY SIMPLE!! I actually found a simple way to do them from She Does Hair!! Although, go to Roberts or Michaels to find flowers...NOT a big selection at Wally World!! Big surprise there! :)
This picture is here to show you that there really is a hair clip on them and that these aren't just pictures of the flowers!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute....I need some of those!

Natalie said...

Cute! How inspiring! I am always on the look out for girly hair clips!

The Sutton Family said...

Oh my gosh, those are such cute little clips! Now that I found the site with all kinds of hairdo's I just might need to make some of those cuz I've been going NUTS with Taylor's hair! Oh and about would I watch your daughter...of COURSE. One more head of hair to play with!! Hee hee!

Missy Mauch said...

I freakin' love them and want some for when Maddie and Alyssa get hair!

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

I LOVE your hair clips! So cute!

Blog Archive