Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Visit to SLC

On the 6th of September my sister-in-law & her hubby got sealed in the SLC Temple. Clark had to work so the kids & I went. I was going to take the kids over to the Gateway Mall during the sealing so that they could play in the fountain, but much to their dismay..the fountain was temporarily closed. :( They were quite bummed, but CJ was happy that he got to ride the "train". It was a very hot day!! Here are a few pictures of the kids. I didn't really get any good ones of Izzy on the trax cause she was ornery and wouldn't co-operate. However, I did get a few at the temple.

It seems like most of the time when I take pictures of CJ he has to be doing something other then sitting there smiling.
He cracks me up!
My creation

The cooler had the boutineeres & corsages in it for the family. On the way back to the car Izzy decided she wanted a ride on the cooler, and Grandpa was more then willing to let her ride. She is a silly girl.
My creation

CJ & Izzy also enjoyed digging in the dirt.
Kids, what do you expect?
My creation

1 comment:

Missy Mauch said...

I love those pictures where you have 3 total! How did you do that?

Blog Archive