Lately I have been wanting to do something to earn some extra money. I have thought about subbing again but not real sure how that would work. The bus picks CJ up at 8:30, if I was to sub grades other then kindergarten I would have to be there before 8. If I subbed kindergarten then I wouldn't have to be there until 9:15. And then of course depending on who is watching Izzy would depend on which school I would sub at. It all sounds too complicated. And kindergarten is a handful. I have thought about making and selling the tutu's & hair bow's (but it seems like EVERYONE is doing that these days) & possibly coming up with something else to make & sell...but I'm not sure. I don't have other ideas as of yet. Also, not sure how to go about selling them. I just want to make some extra $...play $, spending $, pay bills, get the suburban paid off earlier, kids clothes, food...just extra $...we could always use extra $...who couldn't??
EDIT: I am not looking to be a consultant for any of those many different companies out there. ie: CTMH, Lia Sophia, Pampered Chef, Scentsy, PartyLite, Sole Desires, etc, etc. Now, I love love love these companies and enjoy ordering products from them...I just don't think that it is for me at this time. I just don't feel like I am the type of person who can sell these types of things. I tried in the past and maybe one day I will try again, but not at this time! I have thought about it, believe me, I just don't think I would be totally into it right now. But thank you gals for the suggestions!
EDIT: I am not looking to be a consultant for any of those many different companies out there. ie: CTMH, Lia Sophia, Pampered Chef, Scentsy, PartyLite, Sole Desires, etc, etc. Now, I love love love these companies and enjoy ordering products from them...I just don't think that it is for me at this time. I just don't feel like I am the type of person who can sell these types of things. I tried in the past and maybe one day I will try again, but not at this time! I have thought about it, believe me, I just don't think I would be totally into it right now. But thank you gals for the suggestions!
7 comments:
I can always hook you up with a great scrap book company! You really could do it Heather
There is also Jewels by Park Lane. The benefits seem great and you set your own hours, can earn trips and you make between 30-50%commission on sales. I can put you in touch with a manager if you want to talk.
What are you really good at? Don't you bake or do something like that?
Find out what you are really good at and maybe try selling it to friends and stuff like on a regular basis. You are very talented and I know that you will come up with something. Think about yourself and what you are really good at! Also ask the Lord. He always gives us ideas we never could have thought about on our own.
Love Joanne
I won't be able to work at the deli because I wouldn't be able to work any days. If you want to go for that, you should!
You could sell your tutu's and bows on etsy. Post on your blog, myspace and facebook that you are opening an etsy store. I was wondering how much it would cost to make Alyson and I matching tutu's for your mom's halloween party? Go for it girl, etsy is all things handmade and I know I would buy from you and I could post it on my blog, myspace and facebook too, to help you out.
Go for it!
you could also sell blankets or quilts in your etsy store if you open one. You have a sewing machine and you are creative! Do it do it do it!!
You are very talented and I think you can come up with something cool and sell on line. You can get a web page. That would be cool I have been thinking of something like that myself but I don't have your talents.
love mom
Post a Comment