Sunday, November 30, 2008

Another lost tooth..

CJ lost his 3rd tooth today. I'm not going to post about every tooth he looses. In fact, I don't recall ever posting about his losing the 2nd one. I don't even remember when that was. Anyway, I did post about his 1st tooth, which was a top one (the 2nd was also on the top). The reason I post this is because a year ago is when he lost his first one, the Saturday after Thanksgiving, he lost his first tooth and it was on the top. Now, a year later, only Sunday not Saturday he has lost his 3rd tooth, but his first one on the bottom. I didn't take any pictures. I probably will in the morning though...hahaha for blogging purposes of course! :) He has been working on that tooth for a while now! And tonight was the night! This time he didn't cry! He was excited and is excited for the tooth fairy to come. In his eyes the tooth fairy is a guy...my guess is because of the movie The Santa Clause...the tooth fairy in that movie is a guy...so to him it just makes sense, right?! At one point he got out of bed and told me that the tooth fairy hadn't come yet, so of course I told him that the tooth fairy won't come until he is in bed! And luckily the tooth fairy has a dollar this time! Last time the tooth fairy didn't have any money on him. Luckily we were with some friends and bummed a buck of them! hahaha How sad is that? Well, when I get pictures tomorrow I will post them...of course there will be none of him & his tooth cause the tooth fairy will have taken it by then. Bombed that one didn't I!

1 comment:

Donna/Mom said...

I like your background, it's different from this morning.
love mom

Blog Archive