I usually look forward to the holidays, not so much this year. I wish they were over and we were starting a new year. For some reason I decided to set up the tree and decorate it with the kids last week, now I am wishing I hadn't. It just makes me more depressed with the upcoming holidays. I want to go somewhere nice & warm and just forget about everything..bills, responsibilites, commitments..EVERYTHING!!! So this year I am feeling Scrooge like and to that I say Bah Humbug!
3 comments:
I'm sorry you feel that way! It's supposed to be a happy time. If ever you need someone to hang with or just vent, I am right next door! I am always there with a listening ear!
I'm sorry momma! I hope you are feeling better this week. Maybe it's the fact that we haven't had any snow or cold weather? It certainly doesn't feel like the holidays to me. I can't remember the last time it was 50 degrees in November?!
We ever I feel that way I make a list of what I am grateful for...obviously I was feeling that way because I just posted a list on my blog. Hang in there!
Post a Comment