My Little Monster Man
So, I realized that the last few posts have been all about Izzy or mostly about her. So, I have decided to post about CJ. He is such a sweet boy. Most days I struggle with him, but he really is sweet. He is doing so good in school. His speech is getting so good too! He is growing up! I can't believe how big he is and how independent he is. Most mornings he wakes up before me and takes care of himself until I get up. He loves to go over to the park & play outside with his friends in the neighborhood. He is a good big brother as well. Of course, like most siblings, he fights with his sister...but he does help out with her and he does love her. He has been doing chores around the house lately to earn money! He has been taking karate since the beginning of the summer and loves it! He loves to wrestle with Daddy when he is home. He is my favorite little man and I am so proud of him and all that he has accomplished! Here are a few recent pictures of him.
1 comment:
I absolutely love the close-up picture of CJ and Clark! It's so cute!
Post a Comment