Sunday, November 16, 2008

Setting Up the Tree & Decorating

I was going to wait until the day after Thanksgiving to put up the Christmas tree and to decorate...but I decided to do it tonight. It must have been all those Christmas movies we were watching! After Clark left to go to work I asked CJ if he wanted to set up the Christmas tree & of course he said Yes! He was so excited! Last year Izzy was still little to really understand. This year, a whole other story. When I plugged in the tree she was so excited and kept touching all the lights. I was going to hang up the ornaments w/CJ after I put her to bed, but she got excited and wanted to hang ornaments as well...so I gave her ones that she couldn't break or hurt in any way & she loved it! She kept coming back for more and more to hang up! She had a blast!

And of course her cute little cheeser...again! I love it!
Izzy being silly putting the stocking on her head.

Here are a few pictures of Izzy hanging the ornaments on the tree. If you click on some of the pictures you can see how well she was concentrating on hanging them.

And of course here are a few of CJ hanging up his decorations.

2 comments:

The Jenson's said...

Christmas already?! The kids look cute hanging everything on the tree. Can't wait until my little bun in the oven can do that!

Miss Megan said...

LOL! I can't believe you put up your tree already! You are too funny...actually it sounds like something I would do. Christmas can't ever get here fast enough. It will be January 2009 and I will start my next Christmas countdown. P.S. The pictures of Izzy hanging ornaments are absolutely priceless! What a sweet little girl. You will want to cherish and keep those forever.

Blog Archive