For school CJ dressed up as a Red Ninja, same costume as last year. I didn't get any pictures, rechargeable batteries still lame. While he was at school I did go to Costco & buy a HUGE package of batteries...specifically for my camera! Yay! I am good to go for a while. Anyway, I picked him up from school cause he had a Dr's appointment..yes I know...terrible Mom for him to have a Dr's appointment on Halloween. He was fine. Moving on. On the way home I decided to stop at Walgreens. The costumes were on sale & there was a Batman costume in CJ's size...I also had a gift card so I decided to buy it. Clark told me to get it and save it for next year (it was a bit big), I told him there was no way CJ would go for that, he would definitely want to put it on when we got home, and I didn't mind. So, of course, as soon as we walked in the house he wanted it on. So that night he was Batman instead of a Red Ninja! He was so excited! While Clark was on his way home from work I took the kids trick or treating around the neighborhood. They had fun. Izzy even got the hang of it. She would take a treat and put it in her bag. She would then try to take more. She cracks me up. At one point there was another little boy at the same door as her and she tried to reach into his bucket to take candy. CJ would go knock on the door but she too had to knock. The poor neighbors had the doors constantly knocked on until they answered. After about a 1/2 hour we went home (I know...not too long but I wasn't about to haul Izzy up and down a bunch of stairs...we mostly hit just the bottom floors). Clark was home and almost ready to go so I got dressed and we loaded the kids up and headed over to our friend Mandi's house for a party. I brought my camera but of course left it in the diaper bag. I am bummed i didn't get any pictures! Especially of the HUGE spider her husband made!! It was soo cool!! (Mandi-if you have pictures of it can you email one to me?) We had yummy chili, chicken noodle soup, chips & layered dip, pumpkin spice donuts, pigs in a blanket for the kids, cupcakes and more...my goodness there was TONS of food! It was so much fun visiting with everyone! There were games for the kids & a costume contest...Clark won Sexiest Costume! He wore his whole kilt get up! I didn't get a picture...of course. :( It was a fun night! The kids both fell asleep on the way home! Thanks for inviting us Mandi!! It was awesome! We had a blast & it was good to see everyone!!
Trying to get a picture of the 2 of them looking at me was not the easiest.

Batman..the mask is a bit big. It will probably fit him for a few years.

Messy Pirate Girl eating a cookie!

Trick or Treat
Trying to get a picture of the 2 of them looking at me was not the easiest.
Batman..the mask is a bit big. It will probably fit him for a few years.
Messy Pirate Girl eating a cookie!
Trick or Treat
Batman & Pirate -Aren't they just the cutest?!?
Last trick or treat stop -at home.
Clark w/his kilt on but not completely dressed.
Clark w/his kilt on but not completely dressed.
5 comments:
I agree! Clark, in his kilt outfit, is TOTALLY sexy!;)
Oh, what cute costumes!
You scored with that batman costume. Way to go Clark...I would have never guessed you to be one that would dress up.
Cute fam Heather! It's so good to see yours and Jessica's family cuz i never get too.
It's so funny to look at your pics because since i grew up with the stocktons just seeing little CJ i would know right off the bat that he was a stockton.
The kids look so cute. Love their costumes.
love mom
Post a Comment