Last night I got together with a bunch of friends that I went to High School with back in San Diego. It was a blast!! Emily was up from Cedar City, Beckie made the trek from Plain City Nowheresville (hehe) & Katie came down from Centerville! Kirsten, Heather G, Crystal & I all live in Utah County, so we didn't have to go to far! We got together at Crystal's house and she made some yummy spaghetti & some awesome desserts (using her food storage of course! -check our her food storage blog here). We talked and got caught up on everyone's lives! I hadn't seen Katie & Emily in 10 years!! The others I have seen at least once this year! Anywho, it was fun for us all to get together! We reminisced, laughed and enjoyed some good food! We need to get together more often!! None of this once in every tens years! At least "once a quarter" as Crystal suggested...or more often is just as good! Who doesn't need a Girls Night Out once in a while! Jen-of course we missed you! You & Tom need to move out here! Even if it is St. George!! That will definitely be closer than WA! You girls crack me up & I love ya! I am so glad that we got together!
Pictured L-R: Beckie, Me, Katie, Heather G, Emily, Kirsten & Crystal..the cute little baby is Crystal's daughter Kate..isn't she a cutie! She joined us for picture time!
No comments:
Post a Comment