Monday, March 2, 2009

Cabin Fever....

A week ago I was supposed to watch my sisters kids Sunday night and all day Monday while her & her husband and some of my siblings and dad all went skiing. Their plan was to stay Sunday night at my sister-in-law Becky's Grandpa's cabin and then go skiing the next day. Well, things happened plans changed...long story short....I ended up going up to the cabin to stay the night and hang out with my Dad, Barbara, 2 of my sisters-Jessica & Dani & 2 of my brothers-Ross & James. James didn't stay the night but was there for a while. We played a game called CashFlow!! It was a blast!! I think we played it for 4 hours!! And even when someone won the game, we kept playing...yes it was THAT fun!! I think we finally went to bed sometime after 2 in the morning. It was so much fun to spend time with the family. Especially since I don't get to see Dani that often, even when she does come to visit. And the following Wednesday my brother Ross left for Japan for 2 years for the Marine's. So it was good to be able to go spend some time with him before he left. Here are a few pictures from our fun times!!

The cute little cabin we stayed in

My Dad & his girls
My Dad w/2 out of his 3 boys
Ross & James

Dad & Barbara

Jessica & Dani

The 3 Girls
Dani, Me & Jessica

4 comments:

jessica rabbit said...

It was soooo much fun! I'm glad you were able to come with us! Too bad James couldn't stay. =( Maybe next time!

Adam and Dani said...

I love the pictures! It was such a fun night.

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

It's great you were able to get together with your sister! I love to gether with mine as well and it seems like we never get too! You guys are all so beautiful!

Donna/Mom said...

Love the pictures of you girls. You are all so beautiful. Must come from your mom.

Blog Archive