After the sealing we had a luncheon at my sister-in-laws church building. My sister-in-law & mother-in-law (thank you Belinda & Suzette for all your hard work!) put it all together and it turned out fantastic!! We had BBQ beef sandwiches, pulled pork sandwiches, salad, baked beans, chips, cookies & a cake!! A great friend in my ward wanted to make me a cake and how could I refuse? She wanted to know what kind of cake, frosting and colors...from there she surprised me! It turned out amazing!! She was worried cause on one side it started to sink a bit but it still looked awesome! It was absolutely perfect!! (Thank you Stephanie!!) It was a great luncheon and everything tasted delicious!!

My Mom, Step-Dad Doug & Aunt Joanne all came out from Arizona! I am so glad they were able to come out! And as always it was soo good to see them! It was a fabulous weekend shared with many people!! Thank you to everyone who came to share these special days with us and again to those who couldn't make it but were there in thought!
L-R: Auntie Joanne, Jessica, My Mom, Me & My Step-Dad Doug
I only have a few pictures. These are the ones my sister sent to me. It was bright outside (hence the squinting & covering of eyes) and I think the kids were ready to run around and be done. So, trying to get a decent picture was hard. Maybe we got at least 1 decent one out of the 5+ cameras we had snapping away! I won't know until I get them from those camera takers (hint hint) =)


As I get more pictures I will post more!
As I get more pictures I will post more!
18 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys and so grateful to be able to be a part of it!
I love you guys!
Good for you guys!!! What a great moment in your lives.
That is AWESOME!!!!! I am so happy for you guys. What a wonderful way to start the New Year :)
I wish I could have been there... I love the pictures of you guys all in white. Especially the one of the all walking away. The cake turned out beautiful. Your friend can do mine when Adam and I go. Blue and yellow please!
I love you so much and am so proud of you. I can't wait until the day I am able to do the same. You are such an example and an inspiration.
oooh! Love the pictures! I love that you are all in white! Congratulations!
This is so wonderful! I'm very happy for you. I know you've been waiting for this for a long time. You are a great example to me too!
Congrats you guys! You look beautiful and happy!
Heather, I'm really excited for you and your family. Way to go!!! I love the picture of you all holding hands and walking towards the temple! What a momentous occasion.
How exciting! I'm so happy for all of you!
Heather! I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations on such a big step...I'm proud of ya!
Congratulations! That is so special! I remember when Mark and I were finally sealed. It is such a special experience. How neat!
Congratulations! That is so awesome!! I am seriously so happy for you guys.. I love love the picture at the bottom... so sweet! What a wonderful experience for you guys to always remember :)
It was so wonderful to be there with you. It was a wonderful experience. I am so proud of you and the choices you are making in your life. The kids were so cute in their white clothes. Thank you for being the lovely daughter that you are.
love mom
I made a CD for you of all my pictures and all of auntie Joannes pictures. I will get it mailed to you.
Seriously, this was one of the coolest weekends ever! I was so glad you invited me to be a part of your special days...both Friday and Saturday. I love, love, LOVE you and I'm happy for you and your wonderful family!
I am in the process of blog hopping and found you! Congratulations to you and your family for going through the temple. I love the temple! Its so wonderful to see pictures of your family all in white. Congrats again!
That is seriously awesome! Congrats. Isn't it great to know we have forever together?!
Reading this post just gave me chills! Thank you for sharing your experience in pictures and thoughts with all of us. The temple is one of my favorite places, and I worry that I don't visit often enough. Thank you for reminding me of what is most important in life! :)
Post a Comment