Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Can't Believe It's Food Storage!!

Hey all! Just wanted to share something with you! There is an awesome new Food Storage cook book coming out on the market! I have not seen it yet but I KNOW how amazing it is! My friend Crystal from HS is the author! She is the amazing cook over at Everyday Food Storage. She is an amazing cook and incorporates her food storage with her every day cooking. I have been over there for dinner and she used food storage and it was delicious! She also made some brownies using beans...she didn't tell us until after we ate them...I could not even tell & they were very yummy!! This is a great way to learn how to use & rotate through your food storage!! Check it out!! Here is some information from her site about her cook book:

What is I Can’t Believe It’s Food Storage?

It’s a simple step-by-step plan for using food storage to create delicious meals. It’s like having her blog all in one place. She’ll teach you how to transition common food-storage items (such as powdered milk, whole wheat, and dried beans) into your own recipes. She also provide over 100 kitchen-tested recipes for you to try. In addition, you’ll learn how to put together a personalized three-month supply and how to involve your entire family in planning and preparing meals. And as for that vitally important one-year supply, you’ll learn what to store, how much to store, and how to store it. But here’s the real kicker…it’s not boring! If you know her…She is anything BUT boring!

What is included in I Can’t Believe It’s Food Storage?

  • A step by step training program for using your food storage every day in your own recipes. Think of me as your food storage personal trainer. :)
  • Over 100 kitchen tested (and very delicious) recipes, including some not yet featured on my blog!
  • Family Home Evening lessons to help get your entire family involved in planning your 3-month supply and helping you in the kitchen.
  • Information on the what, where, and why’s of common food storage items.
  • Practical tips for getting dinner on the table, picky eaters, grocery shopping, and more!

How do I purchase I Can’t Believe It’s Food Storage?

I Can’t Believe It’s Food Storage is available for pre-order NOW and will be released on Wednesday. (which is obviously today) You can pre-order your copy from Amazon.com or through DeseretBook.com for $17.95. Or you can purchase it from your local LDS bookstore in the next couple weeks. Be sure to keep asking for it!

If you have facebook become a fan by clicking here. Also, check out her awesome site by clicking here. AND I have a button on my side bar that you can click on and it will take you to her site as well!!

2 comments:

Adam and Dani said...

This isn't the rendezvous.

Missy said...

This is just what I have been looking for...thanks for the information.

Blog Archive