Sunday, November 8, 2009

Gratitude Challenge -Day 3

Write about something you feel grateful for today.

I am grateful to Belinda & Jerod for being willing to take on our handful of 2 children in case something happens to us. Grateful to know that if something happens to Clark & I we will have people responsible, caring, firm, strong, religious, fun & loving taking care of our children.

(This all came about because Clark & I were talking about Will's and who we would have take our children in case something happened to both of us. We both agreed & decided on Belinda & Jerod. We had dinner with them tonight and we were talking about something that reminded us of the conversation we had not too long before and asked them and they said Yes! We are VERY grateful for that and for them!)

5 comments:

Adam and Dani said...

I am saddened that I wouldn't even cross your mind.

HeaddaMarie said...

Dani, don't be, you did cross my mind. I still love you!!

Adam and Dani said...

I crossed your mind and it ended there. Kids love me and my husband you know.

HeaddaMarie said...

You know you will end up Jessica's million of kids....I know that kids love you & your husband.

Adam and Dani said...

I guess I can take solace in that. If Jessica still lets me take her kiddos.

Blog Archive