Saturday, November 7, 2009

Gratitude Challenge -Day 2

Use the Alphabet to take note of what you're grateful for.

A- Apples _(thanks for the idea Jess) An apple a day keeps the Dr. away...right? Airborne, so far no one in our family has gotten sick this year! (knock on wood). One more...(thanks again Jess), Automobiles...where would we be without them???

B- Bunco- A monthly night out with the girls is always needed! BioGuard, another thing to help keep our family from getting sick.

C- Clark & CJ, My Computer ( I know, isn't this terrible, the computer part, not Clark & CJ) My youngest sister Chantelle -She is the coolest chick ever, so talented and sweet!

D- My Dentist- I know, so weird right. However I have the BEST dentist ever! And the staff there is just as awesome!! My Awesome sister Danielle -she hooks me up at ON & the Gap! And always gets my kiddos the cutest clothes!!

E- Electricity, although at times I think it would be cool to not have it...but having it is a GREAT convenience!

F- Friends & Family

G- My fellow Goddesses!! I LOVE these women!! They are the greatest friends ever!

H- My Health -It could be worse!!

I- Isabelle

J- Jessica...lol I think she would be sad if I didn't put her down! :) I am so glad that she lives so close!! And I am grateful for the friendship we have created over the last couple of years!

K- Knowledge & my KitchenAide...every household needs one!!

L-I love to hear the sounds of my children's Laughter!

M- My Momma

N- Nap Time & Night Time, (kind of a requirement for the night owl in me! :) Plus, both of these=more quiet time for me (see Q).

O- Otterpops!! Who doesn't LOVE otterpops?!? (if you don't, I don't want to hear it!)

P- PCMC (Primary Children's Medical Center) and all the fabulous nurses & Dr's there!!

Q- Quiet time..in the afternoon when the chillin's are sleeping and/or at school!

R- Rest -I can be quite the ornery woman when I don't get any!!

S- Snickers -It satisfies! And of course my other Sisters...(made some changes, see C & D)

T- Tissues...I have gone thru SOOO many this past allergy season (I think my allergies are finally gone) I wouldn't have survived without them...TP just doesn't cut it!! Although I am grateful for that too...just for other obvious reasons! lol

U- US Military

V- Vacation!! Well, when I get it...which isn't that often...but when I get it...I am grateful!! Veterans

W- I love our Wii...I know I am sure you are all shaking your heads...but this is afterall about me...not you! :)

X- Xanadu -hahahaha (except for the skating rink when it's closed on Thursday nights to the public).

Y- You -Yes, YOU the reader! :)

Z- My kids love the Zoo therefore I am grateful for it. (And it's hard to find something starting with Z).

6 comments:

Adam and Dani said...

I am also saddened that in no way are you grateful for me.

HeaddaMarie said...

Did you not see S?? I AM grateful for you too!!

Adam and Dani said...

Yeah but I didn't get my own letter like Jessica.

HeaddaMarie said...

I JUST GAVE YOU YOUR OWN LETTER...You big baby!!

Armstrong Family said...

Awesome list! Thanks for mentioning the goddesses and Xanadu! he he he

Adam and Dani said...

I got my own letter as an afterthought. But I guess it's something...

Blog Archive