Take a picture of something that makes you feel grateful.
Nap Time!!
I am grateful for this time because I can get stuff done and have a moment to myself. This is my quiet/alone/no interruptions time. Clark is at work, CJ is at school & Izzy is napping, see no one to interrupt me...unless of course someone comes ringing on my doorbell or calls me or sends me constant nudges on messenger..but other then those it's pretty much quiet and uninterrupted.
I took a couple pictures of my daughter napping, however since I have issues uploading pictures I am posting one that I took last month. I was up late scrapbooking or something. She got up and came and laid on the couch. This is how she fell asleep.
Isn't she precious??
5 comments:
She looks just like her momma.
You THRIVE on those nudges! Admit it!
I love this gratitude challenge thing. super cute! I need to check your blog more often.
She is adorable. I love her striped bottoms.
That is the outfit I got her when I was out there. She LOVES it!! She STILL wears it...mostly to bed! I try to pick out something else for her to wear to bed but she insists on those.
Post a Comment