Where oh where has the time gone? I have been in such a blogging funk!! I haven't had much desire to blog or do anything. I still blame the fact that my computer is lame and I have a hard time uploading pictures. I like to blog with pictures. Anywho, I have so much to blog about STILL!! My visit to my mom's. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and everything in between. We are all doing good and are still alive. Clark is still working hard at Coke, CJ went back to school today after a week and a half break from school and Izzy is still her busy little bossy self. I am still her...surviving. :) I've realized that I have been HORRIBLE at taking pictures...another reason for the lack of blogging. I guess not only am I in a blogging funk but a taking pictures funk...or something. I didn't take any at Thanksgiving, but I normally don't and I only took a few at Christmas. I did take a few New Years Eve....which is something I never do. So maybe I am getting back into the swing of things. I've got some pictures uploaded to the computer so I will work on those posts first. Check back soon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment