Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Updates & What-Not

I have got to be the worst at updating my blog. When I first had it I did great updating it regularly. Not sure what my deal is. But it's been over a month so I figure it's about time. I still have Christmas and other things to blog about...don't worry, I will eventually get there. :) So for a brief update here you go:
  • Clark & I celebrated our 8th Anniversary on January 26th. I can' t believe it has been 8 years! Wow how time flies!!
  • Had a fun night out with my fellow Goddesses for Kerri's birthday. We went to the Desert Star Theater & saw Twi-lite I was a teenage vampire. It was pretty hilarious! And of course after wards we went to the Cheesecake Factory.
  • February was the month for the Blue & Gold Banquet in Cub Scouts. My ward had theirs on a Saturday night & CJ's den had theirs the following Wednesday. He decorated a cake for a cake decorating contest. He made a Volcano. It was green w/pink lava...his choice.
  • For Valentines Clark & I had the opportunity to go stay at the Hampton Inn in Orem for free. So my MIL took the kids over night and off we went. We had dinner at Macaroni Grill cause I know how much Clark loves it. Then the next day we ran some errands before we came home...it was nice running errands without any kids.
  • The Goddesses & their hubbies had another Murder Mystery Dinner...Lethal Luau. It was a blast. Clark was the killer. :)
It seems like most of this happened in February. I can't think of much that went on in January. I will get pictures added and post more about these events later. But at least you know we are still alive and there are some things going on with us. :) We are now obviously in March and things aren't slowing down at all. We have Izzy's birthday, St. Patricks day, and I am watching my sisters kids for 4 days while she goes to San Diego with her hubby. Then right at the beginning of April is Easter which means camping at Fort Buenaventura. I was hoping that things would evetually slow down but it doesn't appear as though they will. Maybe for the last part of April & the first part of May they will. Cause then at the end of May during Memorial Day weekend I am going camping with my friend Audra & her family. Then in June is mine & Clark's 30th birthdays. Can you believe that we are going to be 30?!?!?! Just don't mention it to Clark...he might cry...okay, not really, but he doesn't like the fact that he is getting older. So he is determined to climb Mt. Timpanogos on his birthday, in fact he has already requested the day off. I guess other then that June is a pretty mellow month. There just seems to be something major EVERY month!! Then of course July is the Cub Scout Day Camp for our district. Although CJ will probably be going to Day Camp with his Den in June. Also in July is my 2 week vacay! Well, at least for the kids & I. Then August is CJ's 8th birthday!!! I can't believe he is almost 8!! And he will be baptized!!! Then of course school starts and everything starts over. I think in the summer we will be taking a break from Karate. Some days I feel so overwhelmed thinking of all the things that will be going on and upcoming. I need to just take it one month at a time but it's hard when half of these events are things I need to be saving money for. I do need to slow down though and not get too stressed. I also have stopped babysitting my friends kids, not by choice. So now I am trying to figure out another way to earn some $$. I was planning on using some of my babystitting money for the vacation and other things. I guess that's just one more thing to add to the mix. Other then all these crazy things going on things are good. Clark is still working for Coke as a driver. Some days are harder on him then others. CJ is doing great in school and learning lots. Some days he has a harder time then others. He is a very loving boy always wanting hugs. Somedays him & Izzy get along great and others not so much. Both of them ar so stubborn that the other hardly ever backs down. And for some reason they love to antagonize each other. It drives me crazy! But when they are getting along it's the sweetest thing ever. CJ loves his little sister and defends and protects her. In fact, he will sometimes get on my case if I get mad at her. What a good big brother he is...sometiems! :) Izzy is doing good. She is talking so much now and most of it I understand. She is such a Daddy's girl. She is very high maintenance and can go from one extreme to the next. I am definitely NOT looking forward to the teen years with her!! But she is a sweetheart and I love her. Well, I guess I will stop rambling for now. Hopefully I get more posts with pictures done soon. I think I will have to start adding my blog to my To-Do list...then maybe it will actually get done!

2 comments:

jessica rabbit said...

Too many words...not enough pictures.

HeaddaMarie said...

I KNOW!!! I think that is why I haven't blogged lately! I don't like having a post without pix!! And since my computer is lame and takes me forever to get pix uploaded it just hasn't happened.

Blog Archive