Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lethal Luau-February 27th

*Note: I found this post sitting in my lists of posts as a draft..
not sure why I never posted it but here it is. Enjoy*
The original post date is listed as 3/4/2010
My fellow Goddesses & I got together again with our hubbies to have another Murder Mystery Dinner! This time instead of Stayin' Alive in the 70's, we had a Lethal Luau!! I was the town whore as Audra claims, but we all know I'm not! :) Clark was Bo-Jo, the brain-fried surfer, who ended up being the murderer. Ya think you know someone. :) Audra hosted it at her house this time around! Since she was the murderer last time she decided to take a non-suspect role, she was Birdie Putts. She dressed as a golfer. Her husband Nate was Chief Wiki Wiki something or the other. Kerri was without Grant this time but came as a sexy swimsuit model. Dawn was a rich lady with one too many rich, dead husbands. Her hubs, Eric, was a suspicious tourist with explosives in his luggage.
Lethal Luau

Our Fantabulous Group

Audra has a sister who lives in Hawaii so a few weeks before our dinner she sent her sister some money to buy some Hawaiian goodies to ship to us for our Lethal Luau. She didn't disappoint! She also got several shell necklaces for each of us to have. We had macadamia nuts galore, dipped in chocolate, caramel, etc. So yummy! We used Kerri's moms raclette again and grilled up chicken, shrimp, pineapple, ham and SPAM (apparently Hawaiians LOVE their Spam. Me, not so much!). Kerri brough some yummy bread and cheese to go along with it. I made frog-eye salad and Dawn brought fruit and veggies, both with delish dips. It was a great night! Never a dull moment with these gals!! Or all our hubbies!! We had lots of luau decor up and we had these cool little coconut cups w/straws for our drinks!!
luau decor

The Guys -minus Grantie

The Girls

Aren't we precious? :)

No comments:

Blog Archive