Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oops...

So I am terrible I didn't blog this past weekend. However here is what we have been up to since March and what you have to look forward too...and yes I will be including pictures in the posts:

Lots of Cub Scouting activities for CJ including Day Camp
Easter & camping at Fort Buenaventura
3 of the Goddessess Birthdays
Memorial Day camping with some Awesome friends at Palisade State Park
Pony Express Days (this year we were in the parade)
Mine & Clarks 30th Birthday
PG Strawberry Days
More Camping
Stockton Family Reunion
4th of July
Primary Parade
CJ's 8th Birthday
CJ's 1st Day of School
Labor Day weekend at Fort Bridger
JDRF Rock the Walk

And once blogged that will have me all caught up...for now.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I've been wondering how you are doing! Busy busy busy, I see! :)

monkeyheadsboutique.blogspot.com

jessica rabbit said...

Something to add to that list...CJ's baptism.

HeaddaMarie said...

Yes, I was just thinking that exact same thing.

Blog Archive