I have got to be one of the worst people to blog EVER!! I had SOOO many updates from last year that I never got around to blogging about. And now that I don't have my computer I don't have the pictures to put into the posts. I guess I could start the posts and add the pictures when I get my computer back. And now we are already into the 3rd month of a new year! I really need to do better and stay on top of things...specially if I'm gonna make blog books...some years will have nothing in them if I don't do better at blogging. I just seem to lack any and all motivation to do much of anything, which is terrible. Where did it all go? I need to get it back. I have been in a HUGE funk that I just can't seem to get out of. :( BLEH BLEH BLEH!! For now I will (hopefully) just blog about things going on and once I get my computer back I will add the posts.....how does that sound?? However, because of my slight OCD I will probably change the dates so they show up on my blog in chronological order, I know, I'm crazy. But don't worry I will create a post with links to all those posts...at least that is the current plan. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment