I am seriously BEYOND irritated. I thought, hey, I will change up my background and what not here on my blog...and yet I have nothing but dificulties due to the template changes. SO ANNOYING!! Now my blog looks retarded and I can't figure it out. It's hard to see what it even really looks like cause I currently am using a mini-laptop cause my computer has been out of commission for what a month now?? I am going to die if I don't get it back soon!! I am going insane. And after tonight I won't have the mini anymore either...I think I just want to hibernate until the summer...and even then I think I want to stay hidden. Things have been pretty shitty lately. Everything gets me irrtated and pissed off...no I'm not pmsing...I haven't had much to talk about...actually maybe I have I just haven't felt like blogging or doing much of anything lately...ask my husband...I am sure he has a lot of bitching to do about that. But I just don't care. I just have no movitvation what so ever!! It sucks! I am now going to go crawl into my deep dark hole and sleep forever so don't be surprised if again you don't hear from me for awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment