I finally have a computer....well, I've had it for a while now. We were getting my old computer rebuilt cause it has some serious issues. The "new" one is Clarks computer. We've had it for a while we just coudn't get internet to work on it among other things, turns out it needs the drivers re-installed. So his brother came over one day and got it all fixed up for us!! YAY!! I got some of my pictures onto the computer so I can FINALLY finish all those millions of posts that are sitting listed under drafts...YAY!! However, at one point in time I realized that all Oct-Nov pictures were NOT saved on disc!! I had everything up till then saved on disc and everything after was still on my camera, which finally got put onto the computer and saved to disc. Anyway, I realized that those 2 months were STILL on my old computer. :( However, thanks to my awesome brother we saved them and put them onto a disc as well as transfered them to the new hard drive we have that we are going to use for the new computer we get...whenever that is. It has been such the process to try and fix & rebuild my computer. Clark's friend Brent did everything he could but it just doesn't want to work...stupid freaking computer. No more love for you!! Anyway, after 2 months of total drama with the thing...that included going thru 3 mother boards cause the first 2 we got didn't work, neither did the new cpu and something else...so we had to do some returns, get credits, get more product, try again, get a new power supply and the damned stubborn thing just didn't want to budge. So....everything got returned...for the most part anyway. Now we are planning on getting a new computer...tower & all and starting from scratch/new and adding in the new hard drive. I am grateful that we have people who are willing to help us out over and over again and take time out of their already busy schedule to do it. AMAZING PEOPLE!! So...I have a computer for now...although we call it Clark's...hahaha at least the kids do anyways. Eventually I will get me a new computer. Until then...at least I have a functional one at home. I'm at my sister's right now watching her chillens so I can't finish those posts & add pictures until I go home...maybe tonight depending on when I get home or tomorrow...but just know there is a TON of posts to come with lots of pictures for you all to enjoy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment