Monday, April 18, 2011

My 30th Birthday w/the Goddesses

 
This year for my birthday the girls surprised me by taking me out to dinner to Buca di Beppo's. It was so yummy! It has got to be one of the best Italian restaurants ever! As always we had such a great time. 
My Bday
Our waiter was hilarious...who by the way spilled Kerri's Pepsi ALL over me!! It didn't dampen my spirits...just my pants! Although I would have preferred Coke rather than Pepsi though. lol
 
 This is a picture of one of the rooms you can eat in...a round table with the head of the Pope in a clear box...personally I think it would be slightly creepy to be eating with that starting at you...
 
 After dinner we headed over to the Off Broadway Theatre for a night of Improv.. I love watching people on stage. It makes me wish that I was more active in the drama club & theatre back in HS. It was such a fun night!! Thanks for such an awesome birthday ladies!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive