Monday, April 18, 2011

Pleasant Grove Strawberry Days

My goodness I have not been to Strawberry Days since I first started dating Clark. And before that I don't even know when the last time before that was. Apparently they have a children's parade during the week and CJ was in it with the Tiger Cubs.
 
Even Izzy joined in.
 
 Ain't he handsome in his Uniform??
 
. At the end of the parade they got a popsicle, a free ticket to the rodeo and a free ticket for the Carnival. It was the opening night of the carnival and apparently all tickets are $1 (or something like that). I wasn't planning on going but I figured why not. Glad I did cause I spent only $10 on tickets and we spent and hour or 2 there while the kids rode on the rides. They had a blast. I am definitely planning on doing it again next year!
Oh how I miss PG!!
Strawberry Days

1 comment:

Donna/Mom said...

Izzy and CJ are so cute in the parade. CJ is concentrating so hard.

Blog Archive