Monday, June 18, 2007

Slight update & ramblings...

Here's a bit of an update...no pictures...but they will come soon. (I think) Izzy is now 3 months old!! Where has the time gone?? In the past couple of weeks Izzy has been trying very hard to roll over...just the other day, she succeeded and I caught it on tape. She is also scooting herself around while she is on her back. The other day she was lying on her play mat and scooted herself around in a full circle. She started laughing a week ago and now does it quite often. CJ & I played a game of Peek-a-Boo with her today and she just giggled away. She is cooing, gurgling & "talking" more. The absolute cutest thing ever! She is SO active, constantly moving and she is very alert...just like she has been from the beginning. She is even trying to sit up. She is a very happy baby (except for when mommy eats something that gives her an upset tummy...then it is hell to pay) and she is constantly smiling. I love her little squishy cheeks!! CJ is such a sweet brother, always helping out and actually wanting to help. He loves his little sister, and she loves him! She just lights up when she sees him. CJ's speech has improved a lot..there are still a few words I don't understand but overall I understand the majority of what he is saying. He also has a loose tooth. His front, top, right tooth is loose. Apparently this discovery was made while I was in AZ. He thinks it's pretty cool...just wait until it falls out...my guess...is that he will be quite upset..until the tooth fairy comes! He is such an active little boy! I need to get him involved in some kind of summertime activity...t-ball, karate...something! He needs something to channel all his energy into. Clark and I are both doing good. He has been in his new position at work for a few weeks and he is doing good. I am just doing the same old thing being here at home with the kids. I love it...even though some days I may feel like I don't. We have been BBQing, swimming, just hanging out and enjoying the summer. Last night we went up the canyon w/some friends to roast marshmallows and make smores...and also to "roast" starbursts (thanks Becky & James...we can't go camping now or roast anything over a fire unless we also have the starbursts). Even though the temperature was in the 3 digits we still went up the canyon...what were we thinking?? Although by the time we got up there...plus it being up in the canyon the temperature had dropped about 15-20 degrees. The kids had fun. Anyway, as I ramble on...I will post some pictures later this week. ~Me~

No comments:

Blog Archive