So, I posted 2 days ago that Izzy has been rolling over, and only to her right. Well, that night at a friends house she rolled over to her left. Now she is constantly rolling over on both sides. And, to top that off, when I wake up in the middle of the night and I check on her, she is no longer on her back, yes, she is on her tummy!! However, is she so pleases, she can roll back onto her back. Just yesterday she was laying on her play mat and rolled over and off onto the carpet, and then rolled over again, then she decided to roll back. This girl is soo active!! When she is on her tummy she tries to scoot herself forward (like an army crawl) she doesn't want to stay in one place, and she doesn't want to wait, she wants to be up and moving NOW!! I am not ready for it!
7 comments:
oh it only gets crazier Heather! But oh so cute! Hey you can check out my blog too- You inspired me to do one myself! Thanks thescoresbyscoop.blogspot.com
Whoever "anonymous" is is a bitch. Do you have any children of your own, I wonder? How rude of you to say something so mean and hurtful to a mother who very much loves her baby girl.
And Heather......I can't believe you would think that I would say something so cruel.... =(
People are ridiculous. How can they possibly judge you as a mother by a few picturs you've posted on a blog? Whoever they are should have at least had the balls to post their name instead of being a rude, anonymous bitch. Besides, I am sure they are the one who is the crappy mother.
You know I got your back if you wanna start something Heather. Ha ha. You mess with the bean, you get the burrito baby.
Where are my posts? You can't fall off the bandwagon now. I'm sure you got some 4th of July pics up your sleeve!
Post a Comment