Friday, July 13, 2007
Where oh where have we been?
I just haven't had much motivation to blog lately...or really do anything for that matter. I think it is the heat, and not having AC at this time doesn't help much. Considering it has been in the 3 digits temps! So, where have we been? Here and there! At the end of June we went to a Flegal Family Reunion. It was at a park in Lindon. It was fun! They had a water balloon launcher, slip n slide and a pinata! CJ had a blast! He loved the slip n slide. They also played softball. CJ was more interested in playing in the dirt then in playing softball. Not surprising. That same day I took CJ & Izzy to the parade at the Lehi RoundUp Days. I got a bit burned..actually a lot. He had a hat on and was fine. And she was covered...just I got burned. Not fun. I also took them over to the Family Fun Day at Wines Park. He played on all the big blow up toys and had a blast. For the fourth we had some family over and went swimming and BBQed. It was lots of fun. However there are no pictures of either event...why you ask...well, I forgot my camera for the reunion, but I did bring my camera down to the pool but left it in the diaper bag. Oops. Last weekend we went camping with some friends up AF Canyon, way up past Tibble Fork. It was lots of fun. The flies were obnoxious, but it was nice and cool. We camped right by the river. We went up Saturday afternoon and came home on monday. On Sunday the guys took a "bath" in the freezing cold river, CJ included. A bit crazy if you ask me.(I do have pictures of the camping trip and I will upload those later. When we got home we went and ran some errands...new tires for the blazer...although they won't be in until sometime next week. We also got new cell phones! It has been years since we had phones, but now that Clark is driving it is the only way to get a hold of him. It's been nice so far. So, that is basically what has been going on. Not too much. This weekend we are going camping again but this time up Diamond Fork in Spanish Fork Canyon. I will try and remember the camera, and if I do remember it I will try and remember to use it. I'll post some pictures later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun! It sounds like you are making the most of your summer. Lots of camping, picnics, etc. I can't believe your AC isn't working!!! I would be dying right now. Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment