Friday, July 13, 2007

Update on Kids

Isabelle has discovered her toes. This past week she grabbed her foot and inserted her toes into her mouth....hmmmm yummy! She rolls over like crazy and is all over the place. I am not surprised if she starts crawling soon. She is scooting herself all over the place. She tries to crawl but hasn't figured it out just yet. She gets her butt up and on her knees and then just rolls over or scoots forward a bit. She has been laughing more too. She has the cutest little laugh. She loves her big brother and laughs at him quite often...he loves to make her laugh. She is now 4 months old!! How time flies!! It is still hard to believe that CJ is almost 5 (in 1 month) and will be starting kindergarten this year!! He has been going to school this summer. He has 2 more weeks left. He is just the cutest when he goes to get on and off the bus. He just smiles and waves bye or hi. He is talking so much better and I can understand him more. He is a handful at times but he is a good kid. He loves his little sister and likes to help out with her. They are both getting so big!! Sometimes I just wish they would stay little forever.

2 comments:

Ker said...

I cant believe how big she is! What a cutie!

Adam and Dani said...

I love all the pictures you've been sending me. Update your blog.

Blog Archive