Saturday, September 8, 2007

Back to School

CJ started Kindergarten almost 2 weeks ago. He started on 8/28. He is loving it! He rides the bus to and from school. He is so excited to get on the bus and go to school every morning that I am lucky that I even get a hug goodbye. We went to back to school night this past week and he showed me his classroom. Everyday he gets a book sent home that we read it together. This is his homework. Just the other day I thought I would see if he knew the days of the week...guess what?? He does! They sing The Days of the Week song. It is sung to the tune of the Addams Family. It's so cute! Anyway, here are a few pictures of him on his first day. He spilled water on his shirt...what a boy. I didn't get too many pictures in the morning, in fact I only got 2 before he got on the bus, cause I didn't know what time the bus would be here and I was trying to feed Izzy when the bus pulled up, so I didn't get any pictures of him on the bus, except for when he got home. And then when I went to take the picture he didn't even look at me. Oh well, what can you do. Here are some pictures of my little kindergartener.

2 comments:

Miss Megan said...

You need to do a video clip of him singing the days of the week song. I want to hear it!

Adam and Dani said...

Oh my gosh, he is too cute!

Blog Archive