We went to a Halloween carnival at one of the local schools this past weekend. CJ had a blast!! There were lots of different activities. He got a glow stick necklace, played pumpkin bowling, swamp fishing, toss the ring around the pumpkin, ring toss, bean-bag toss & he had his fortune told. He got lots of treats and goodies. I didn't get pictures of all the activities he did but pictured below were a few of the pictures I did manage to get.
Here he is putting together a skeleton, it appears his skeleton has 2 legs on 1 side of the body.
And here he is playing ring toss...Line what line? I'm supposed to stand on a line? Nah..I'll just lean over like this, and win! WhooHoo!
Here is a picture of the 2 munchkins!
Our mighty Ninja & his baby sister mousie!
She wasn't too happy at first...
Here he is putting together a skeleton, it appears his skeleton has 2 legs on 1 side of the body.
And here he is playing ring toss...Line what line? I'm supposed to stand on a line? Nah..I'll just lean over like this, and win! WhooHoo!
Here is a picture of the 2 munchkins!
Our mighty Ninja & his baby sister mousie!
She wasn't too happy at first...
Here we go...our cute little mousie grin!
2 comments:
They look so cute! I love it! Are you guys going to trick or treat with Jess' kids?
FUN!
Post a Comment