I know these are a week later but I kept telling my sister Dani that I would get these posted...and now I finally am.
Here is CJ at school during the Halloween Parade.

Here are a few pictures of CJ at his class party.
Playing Boo Bingo

Pin the Nose on the Witch

Swamp Fishing

Decorating his Yummy Cookie

Izzy was even there.
She was so good at the party.

Here we are at my sister Jessica's.

And the kids with all there loot.
A Cow, Witch, Vampire & Pirate!!

Little Miss Izzy Mouse

There ya go, that was our Halloween. Actually, I had to go out and run some errands so I took the kids all dressed up, CJ got treats at each place we went to. We then went to Jessica's and hung out. The guys took the kids out Trick or Treating while Jess and I stayed at the house with the 2 younger ones and answered the door. He had a blast! He loves Halloween and Trick or Treating...what kid doesn't??
1 comment:
My nieces and nephews are the cutest little trick-or-treaters ever. I miss their little faces!
Post a Comment