Thursday, April 17, 2008

Discovery Gateway

These are pictures from CJ's field trip to Discovery Gateway. There is so much to do and so much to explore that it can be very overwhelming. Of course CJ loved it!! There was a special exhibit, Sesame Street presents the Body. There were just so many things so I just posted a bunch of pix. He really had fun. Because it was a field trip we didn't get to spend as much time there as we would have liked to. I will definitely have to take him back. Discovery Gateway is at the Gateway mall in SLC. There is an outside ground fountain...where we ate lunch! I was worried that CJ would want to go play in it, luckily he just wanted to watch it. This summer I will have to take him up there to play in it.

DG3

DG

2 comments:

Miss Megan said...

I have never even heard of this place, but now I will have to file it away in my brain for when Peter is a little older. Thanks for sharing!

Adam and Dani said...

CJ looked like he had a blast!

Blog Archive