Friday, May 30, 2008

A day at Grandpa Kurt's

So a couple of Sundays ago we went up to my dad's and spent the day. Both kids had a blast. CJ of course had tons of fun playing with Nicki. He loves her!! And Izzy enjoyed running around the back yard as well as the front! So much wide open spaces!! She may be a girly girl but she doesn't mind getting a bit dirty at all. We brought CJ's remote control truck and he loved having so much space to play with it in. It's always lots of fun when we go to Grandpa's for a visit. We took Izzy out to see the horses and she did not like them one bit!! Maybe someday.

Grandpa Kurts


3 comments:

Mar and Koki said...

Really cute blog. I can't believe how big the kids are. I also can't believe you didn't bring cookies to the park on the chance that you might see me. HAHA.

I wish you would move by us so I can get my cookie and cinnamon roll fix!

Unknown said...

So I figure this is the only way to write to you! I can't believe I found your blog...anyway this is Beckie....SanDiego....the NEGS! Ring a bell? How are you!

Unknown said...

Please email me and we can exchange info! I would love to talk!

Blog Archive