The weekend of May 3rd my sister and her husband went out of town and I stayed at her place and watched her 5 kids....along with my 2. I love her kids. They may be a handful at times (and we all know that mine are most of the time) but they are good kids. A couple of the days I even did the girls hair. Played some board games with the older kids and took all 7 kids to the Scout Expo on Saturday at Thanksgiving Point. Lucky for me my Mother-In-Law was there and helped out. There were blow up toys, a Helicopter, Boats and some Military vehicles. There was also a haunted house. We got lunch there and also got some cotton candy. I think for the most part the kids had fun. They got to get on the boats and an Army tank...I think they liked that and the blow up toys best! What kid wouldn't??
No comments:
Post a Comment