So, I've seen the blog or 2 that has Flashback Fridays. I decided that I would do that as well...that is if I remember each Friday. The reason why I decided this week is because I found one of my Best Friends from HS. When I moved to CA 2 months into my Jr year I met Beckie. We became friends fast and were the best of friends. But then the following January her family moved back to Utah. When I moved back to Utah after HS I got together with her a couple of times. The last time I talked to her was about 7 years ago. I have been trying to find her and have had no luck. That is until this last week. She found me! Thank you blogs! She was looking through some blogs of people she knew and eventually stumbled upon mine. She left me a comment and I left her one with my email, she then emailed me her # and I called her right away. Anyway, we are planning on getting together. She is still here in Utah so it works out great!! Here are some pictures that I found and decided to post for my first Flashback Friday! Enjoy!!
She had this red cabriolet convertible that we would always drive around in. One night we were at Target and ran into her parents there. Well, when we went to leave we found her car had been written on all over the windows! Yes, her parents are awesome and have a sense of humor and they wrote all over the car. Well, the next day we were going to the beach. It wasn't too bad cause we had the top down, that is until we had to park and put the top up. I am sure that people thought that we were crazy but we had a blast! We of course took pictures of the car...who wouldn't??

The 3 Negs
Jen, Beckie & Me

The 3 of us Again

Us again at a church activity
5 comments:
Wow. I totally remember the "3 Negs."
Ya, we were some crazy gals! But we had fun!! I miss those days!!
Awwwww.....heather that is so fun to read and see those pics. We did have so much fun. I can't wait to hang out again! Love ya!
How come I have never heard of the 3 negs? You looked so happy in those pics.
love mom
I had to come read the blog!! And there I am Neg #3 here! And those pictures were taken right outside my house! That was so fun!!!!
Post a Comment