Today was such a fun day! My Best Friend Beckie from HS in SD came down to visit me today. I met her and her 3 kids at the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. CJ was sooo excited!! New friends! Beckie's oldest daughter is 6 months older then CJ and he just loved her and had so much fun with her! He was bummed when they had to go home. :( Anyway, we played and toured the museum and the kids had lots of fun. They even got to make a plaster model of an item of choice...CJ did the T-Rex tooth. After we were done playing we went over to the Expedition Cafe for lunch and then into the Gift Shop for a "prize". When all was said and done we headed out to my house to relax for a bit and then it was off to the pool. CJ followed Hannah all over the pool. When we were done swimming the kids played and then watched a movie while I made dinner. After dinner and dessert they headed home. CJ was sad. It was really good to see Beckie...especially since I haven't seen her for almost 10 years!!! It was fun to catch up and look at pictures from back in HS. I am glad that she found me, especially since I couldn't find her!! We will definitely keep in better touch!! Enjoy the pix!!

Making Molds

Digging for Bones

Playing in the "erosion table"

I couldn't resist posting this picture! Izzy was looking at Beckie and for some reason had this funny look on her face. Luckily I caught it on film!!
4 comments:
I love that last pic....Izzy looks hilarious. And Boston in the background looking at her like, "What is going on?" So cute!
Love the face Izzy is making. What a ham. Oh my gosh! what a cutie.
love mom
How do you do your pics like that... with all of them in a box together... then maybe one big one in the middle?? I love it... Anyway, long time no talk! Your kids are darling... and I was dying at the book in the washer... hilarious.. for me anyway. Luv ya!
Don't you just love Thanksgiving Point? It really is the best place to take your kids in Utah Valley. P.S. Izzy looks darling in her little blue/yellow sun dress. They grow up too fast!
Post a Comment